The quality management system of National Pipe Company, Ltd. is based on ISO 9001:2008, 4th edition, and American Petroleum Institute Specification Q1, 8th edition / ISO TS 29001:2007. The Process Approach shown in the figure below provides framework for managing and continual improvement of the processes. It provides confidence to deliver products that consistently fulfill the requirements.
NPC shall establish, document, implement and maintain a quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of its Quality Management System Manual.
- Identify the processes needed for the quality management system and their application throughout the organization
- Determine the sequence and interaction of these processes
- Determine the criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective
- Ensure the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes
- Monitor, measure where applicable, and analyze these processes
- Implement actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes
These processes shall be managed by the company in accordance with the requirements of this International Standard. The QA Standard, departmental procedures and work instructions contain these various processes.